General Product Warranty:
- Our products will be free from defects in material and workmanship, and will meet the specifications stated in productcatalogue, under normal use and service when correctly installed, operated and maintained. This product warranty is effective for the period of time stated below, unless otherwise stated in the product literature.
- All our products are warranted for a period of 12 months from the date of shipment. Additional warranty can be acquired for all our products at a nominal yearly fee. Lasers and components such as gratings, optical filters and replicated mirrors (whether sold as separate products thereof are warranted for the number of hours (or other measure of usage) specified in the operating manual for each laser or component thereof, or for one year from the date of shipment, whichever is shorter (except for the flashlamp components of lasers, and the optical and crystal components of pulsed lasers, which are warranted for ninety days).
- If you find any defects in material or workmanship or any failure to meet the specifications, you must notify Fiber Optika and obtain a Service Authorization Number (SA#) within the warranty period by calling Fiber Optika’s Service Department at +91 80 4167 3517 / +91 80 23113241. At first online guidance for troubleshooting will be provided. If problem persists then the whole product or part of the product will be repaired or replaced, at our discretion. Return the product or part of the product as guided by our technical team to us in proper packaging, freight prepaid, and clearly marked with the SA# .
- The above warranty does not apply to products which are repaired, modified or altered by any party other than Fiber Optika; are used in conjunction with equipment not provided or authorized by Fiber Optika; or are subjected to unusual physical, thermal, or electrical stress, improper installation, misuse, abuse, accident or negligence in use, storage, transportation or handling, or tampering; or to products which are considered consumable items or items requiring repair or replacement due to normal wear and tear. On-site warranty repair is not covered under this warranty. FIBER OPTIKA’S SOLE LIABILITY, AND YOUR SOLE REMEDY, FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO FIBER OPTIKA’S REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT (AT FIBER OPTIKA’S DISCRETION). EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, FIBER OPTIKA MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. FIBER OPTIKA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- For any product that is outside the warranty period and needs repairing, we will first provide an estimate of repair charges and then repair the product upon receiving authorization from you. Repairs are warranted for sixty days.